• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Polish woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann suddenly deletes bombshell Instagram page

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Polish woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann suddenly deletes bombshell Instagram page

4_Julia-Wendell.jpg

5_Family-of-woman-who-thinks-shes-Madeleine-McCann-say-theyre-devastated-in-bombshell-statement.jpg

The Instagram account where the Polish woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann shared her 'evidence' has been removed, after she also deleted her Facebook and TikTok accounts

The Polish woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann appears to have removed the Instagram account where she made the bombshell claims.

Julia Wendell, 21, amassed over 1million followers on the social media site after sharing "evidence" suggesting she was Madeleine, the Leicestershire girl who went missing while on holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

Among other things, Julia claimed she had a speck in her eye just like Madeleine, said she can't remember large swathes of her childhood and alleged she was abused by a German paedophile who looked like an old suspect in the disappearance.

These details and photos showing her resemblance with Madeleine were shared to the @Iammadeleinemccann Instagram account, but the page no longer exists.

As of this morning (Thursday, March 2) links to the page display the following message: "Sorry, this page isn't available.

"The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Although it would appear Julia deleted the account, it also remains possible that Instagram decided to remove it themselves.

However, if it is the former, it wouldn't be the first time Julia has deleted social media accounts.

Last week she took to Instagram to reveal she had deleted both Facebook and TikTok due to online trolling.

"If you don't like me, please unfollow. I don't want fans or followers," she said.

"I closed my Facebook account and TikTok so people can't make fun of me."

Julia is currently in a town near the Germany-Poland border. She is being visited by private investigator and self-professed medium Dr Fia Johansson, who has been probing the claims.

Dr Johansson previously said Julia's parents - who vehemently denied she could be missing Madeleine - were refusing to take a DNA test.

The investigative team are reportedly looking into legal avenues to force their hand.

Daily Star Sunday