• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.
Portal Chamar Táxi

Jude Bellingham swiftly deletes tweet in response to Liverpool transfer speculation

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Jude Bellingham swiftly deletes tweet in response to Liverpool transfer speculation

1_MAIN-How-Liverpool-could-line-up-next-season-if-£80m-Jude-Bellingham-deal-is-completed.jpg

Bellingham has become one of the hottest properties in European football since moving to Borussia Dortmund from Birmingham City, with Liverpool one of the frontrunners to make a move for him

Jude Bellingham has swiftly deleted a tweet he posted in response to reports that he had agreed to join Liverpool in next summer’s transfer window.

The 18-year-old has starred for Borussia Dortmund since joining the Bundesliga club from Birmingham City, helping them to win the DFB-Pokal in his first season in Germany.

He has continued to impress in his second campaign, becoming a first choice in the midfield of new Dortmund boss Marco Rose, scoring three goals and notching six assists.

His performances for the Black and Yellow have attracted the interest of many of Europe’s leading clubs, including Liverpool and Manchester United.

It had appeared that the Reds had moved to the front of the queue when reports emerged that suggested Bellingham had agreed a move to Anfield.

Dortmund chief Sebastian Kehl has previously confirmed that Liverpool are one of the clubs eyeing the England international.

Speculation intensified on Monday when former Leicester star Craig Hignett claimed an agreement was all but done.

“I think I've heard it on good authority and I can't say where I've heard it from, but apparently he has been saying that he is Liverpool bound,” Hignett told BBC Radio Merseyside.

“Whether that is January or whether that is the end of the season isn't sure yet, but I think, I have it on good authority that it is almost a cert.”

But Bellingham appeared to laugh off those reports when he responded to a tweet of an article discussing his potential move to Anfield.

The Dortmund star posted a GIF of himself laughing in hysterics while on England duty to hint that the reports that he had agreed to join Liverpool were misplaced.

But he quickly deleted that tweet, leaving many Reds fans confused over a possible move.

Dortmund chief Kehl has previously insisted that the Bundesliga side currently have no plans to sell Bellingham.

“He is a Borussia Dortmund player and remains a Borussia Dortmund player. There's a lot of interest around Jude Bellingham, not only Liverpool,” Kehl told Sport1.

“It's good that we talk about our players. It shows that we are doing something right. We can offer a lot at Borussia Dortmund. We want to win titles, but we have to keep the guys for that.”

Daily Star Sunday